Chiropractic Care for Auto Accident Injuries
The pain, discomfort, and dysfunction you feel after an auto accident can be incredibly distressing. Discover holistic relief from our experienced auto accident chiropractor in Clarksville, TN, Dr. Joshua M. Price. He and the rest of our team at Hillcrest Chiropractic can help you start to feel better in as little as one session and build back a stronger and healthier body with our comprehensive chiropractic care services.
Injuries That Can Happen in an Auto Accident
Whether major collisions or minor fender benders, Auto accidents are common causes of acute and chronic pain. At our Clarksville chiropractic clinic, our patients come to us with injuries including:
- Disc herniation or disc bulge
- Sciatica or cervical radiculopathy
- Shoulder or hip dislocation
- Spinal joint subluxation or facet joint locking syndrome
- Generalized back pain or neck pain
- Muscle spasms and ligament sprains
- Blunt force trauma to the knee (dashboard knee)
Symptoms of an auto accident injury range from mild to severe and can include stiffness, swelling, muscle spasms, numbness and tingling, headaches, jaw pain, insomnia, irritability, brain fog, and sharp, sore, shooting, dull, or achy pain. Many people feel pain and other symptoms immediately after a crash occurs, while others notice progressive dysfunction over the course of weeks or months.
Untreated, an auto accident injury can lead to chronic and persistent pain, so it's important to seek help as soon as possible. Getting treatment for your auto injury sooner can minimize your symptoms and help you avoid long-term health problems.
How Chiropractic Care Helps People with Auto Accident Injury
Chiropractic care is an excellent resource for people who recently experienced a car crash. Our auto accident chiropractor uses non-invasive techniques to alleviate pain, restore range of motion, decrease pressure on compressed nerves, reduce inflammation and swelling, and optimize nervous system function for better mental and physical well-being.
Here are some of the most common techniques we offer to individuals looking for auto accident treatment:
- Corrective exercises and stretches
- Chiropractic adjustments, including manual and instrument-assisted techniques
- Massage therapy and soft tissue mobilization
- Non-invasive modalities and therapies like electrical stimulation, cold laser therapy, and spinal decompression
- Lifestyle and nutritional counseling
At Hillcrest Chiropractic, we offer individualized, integrated pain management solutions to help car accident survivors feel better as soon as possible.
Visit Us for Auto Accident Treatment from Our Chiropractor in Clarksville, TN
Call (931) 906-9679 to schedule a consultation today with our chiropractor, Dr. Price.